Skip to main content

SIMPLE FALL NAILS + HOW I STOPPED BITING MY NAILS


Simple Fall Nails.


What's on my nails: "Sparked" and "Burgundy Frost" by Wet N Wild. $1 each.

***

HOW I STOPPED BITING MY NAILS:
I have always had short nail beds and I never thought it looked flattering on me. All thanks to my bad habit of biting my nails, I decided one day, I wanted to do something about it and that's when my life changed. How I stopped biting my nails is simple: find a replacement. I bite my nails is because it helps me reflect and sort out my thoughts better. Most of the time it's done unintentional. It's all in your mind. Instead of biting, I form a habit of taking care of my nails now and so far, it's been very helpful. I like to keep my nails looking short and simple because I like to do many things with my hands. Painting my nails with an opaque color gives an illusion that I have a large nail bed. One day when I get tired of painting them, I'm sure I'll find an alternative. When I take great care of my nails, I tend to not want to bite them. I know there are other methods out there on how to stop biting your nails but this is my way of doing it because it has helped me. Try it out and let me know how it goes. It might take awhile for some to get use to this new habit but just take it one day at time. Hopefully this tip can you guys in some type of way.

***

"You'll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine." - John C. Maxwell.

***


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY: Bling Handheld Mirror - 4 Easy Steps

▲ Finished Product ▲

ARIANA GRANDE INSPIRED HIGH PONY TAIL AND MAKEUP

LOVE this Ariana Grande inspired look!
***
High Pony Tail, Vegas Nay in "Grande Glamor" False lashes, Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in "Ashton".
***
Follow me on Instagram @beautybykaonhia
***



OPI "CHRISTMAS GONE PLAID" FALL AND WINTER NAILS

OPI "Christmas Gone Plaid". Got this Nail polish for $1.00. This is such a beautiful nail color for Fall and Christmas.
***
- Will upload a picture of the Nail polish here soon. Check back. -
***
My nails have come a long way. Check out HOW I STOPPED BITING MY NAILS to see my journey. I definitely did not start out with perfect looking nails like this, it took a lot of sacrifices and nail care to make it look like that. 
***
Follow me on Instagram @beautybykaonhia