Skip to main content

2016 SIMPLE HALLOWEEN NAILS | NOTD



Victoria's Secret Pop "Laquer" + L.A. Colors "Spat"

***

I had to apply three layers of SPAT on my nails. I apply the gold glitter or "Laquer" on a wedge sponge so that it can absorb the clear nail polish leaving the glitters, then apply them to the tip of my nails.


Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen "Black"


Super easy to work with.

***

My nails looks so much better from afar. The picture captures every little mistakes I've made but hope you guys can overlook that and get what I was trying to create. 

***

I had an amazing time taking my kids out to trick-or-treating tonight. I didn't dress up as anything for Halloween this year but I'm glad I painted my nails though.

***

I enjoyed every moment of getting myself into the Halloween Spirit: scary movies, listening to scary stories, makeup, nails, family quality time, etc. Good bye Halloween. See you next year!

***

P.S.
If you can tell, my nails have grown longer. I wrote a post about how I stopped biting my nails and included a picture of how my nails looked like when it was shorter. Here's a link if you want to go and check it out: [READ HERE]

***

Please Subscribe to get notified of my next beauty post! Thanks for reading!

***




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY: Bling Handheld Mirror - 4 Easy Steps

▲ Finished Product ▲

ARIANA GRANDE INSPIRED HIGH PONY TAIL AND MAKEUP

LOVE this Ariana Grande inspired look!
***
High Pony Tail, Vegas Nay in "Grande Glamor" False lashes, Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in "Ashton".
***
Follow me on Instagram @beautybykaonhia
***



OPI "CHRISTMAS GONE PLAID" FALL AND WINTER NAILS

OPI "Christmas Gone Plaid". Got this Nail polish for $1.00. This is such a beautiful nail color for Fall and Christmas.
***
- Will upload a picture of the Nail polish here soon. Check back. -
***
My nails have come a long way. Check out HOW I STOPPED BITING MY NAILS to see my journey. I definitely did not start out with perfect looking nails like this, it took a lot of sacrifices and nail care to make it look like that. 
***
Follow me on Instagram @beautybykaonhia