Skip to main content

MICHAEL KORS SIGNATURE MK FLIP FLOP SANDALS | SILVER GREY BLACK



I've been on a hunt for Michael Kors sandals for about 2 years now and the only reason why it took me that long is because I couldn't find one that suits my style until now. It's been awhile since I wore flip flops and had to replace the ones I recently tossed away. 

I got these simple Michael Kors flip flop sandals at my local tjmaxx. Total cost: $24.99. There were a few other ones in different styles and colors but I chose this particular one because of it's darker color, it's casual, and comfortable; totally my style and goes well with my casual summer outfits! Flip flops are so convenient to put on and they have always been a classic piece. If you ever come across these sandals like mines, make sure to get them one size bigger than your usual shoe size; in other words, they run a size smaller.

Can't wait to wear them this spring and summer! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY: Bling Handheld Mirror - 4 Easy Steps

▲ Finished Product ▲

OPI "CHRISTMAS GONE PLAID" FALL AND WINTER NAILS

OPI "Christmas Gone Plaid". Got this Nail polish for $1.00. This is such a beautiful nail color for Fall and Christmas.
***
- Will upload a picture of the Nail polish here soon. Check back. -
***
My nails have come a long way. Check out HOW I STOPPED BITING MY NAILS to see my journey. I definitely did not start out with perfect looking nails like this, it took a lot of sacrifices and nail care to make it look like that. 
***
Follow me on Instagram @beautybykaonhia






ARIANA GRANDE INSPIRED HIGH PONY TAIL AND MAKEUP

LOVE this Ariana Grande inspired look!
***
High Pony Tail, Vegas Nay in "Grande Glamor" False lashes, Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in "Ashton".
***
Follow me on Instagram @beautybykaonhia
***