Skip to main content

DIY HOME DECOR | 3 EASY MASON JARS PROJECT

SCREEN SHOT
WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR THIS DIY.
Collaboration Video with NaeDoll29.


▲▲ THOUGHTS: ▲▲
What I love about this Makeup Brush Holder is that whenever I'm bored and want to switch up the color, I can easily do that. This is a great DIY that can be use not only to hold your makeup brushes but other things as well, hence you can write whatever you want on the chalkboard oval stickers. 

▲▲ MATERIALS USED: ▲▲ 
Scrapbook Paper, Ball Quilted Crystal Jelly Jar, and Chalkboard Oval Stickers
Purchased at Joann


 ▲▲ THOUGHTS: ▲▲
This DIY is SUPER easy. I think this is great for someone who does not like to deal with messy glue and rather use double sided tape for this project. 

▲▲ MATERIALS USED: ▲▲
Double Sided Tape
Mason Jar
Fine Gold Glitter


 ▲▲ THOUGHTS: ▲▲
I received a lot of great compliments on this DIY. I was inspired by the Henna Design but I wanted the design to be very simple. The camera does not do a great job showing how it really looks like compare to seeing it in real life but you get the idea. I LOVE gold and shiny things so I wanted my Happy Moments Jar to represent something I like. This makes me very happy when I look at it. The Happy Moments Jar is something great to keep around because whenever I have those dull gloomy moments, I can always look back and read about those special happy times that I had to remind myself that I had a great life. What are some of your happy moments??

▲▲ MATERIALS USED: ▲▲
Gold Metal Paint Spray, Gold Glitter Paint Spray, E6000 Glue, Gold Filigree Plaque, Gold Puffy Paint.

▲▲ My Mini Peak Moments Jar AKA Happy Moments Jar Comparison. ▲▲ 

▲▲ THOUGHTS: ▲▲
I called this mini Happy Moments Jar as my "Peak Moments" Jar. 
I made this in 2012 and you can see that I have already filled it up.
I reused a small $1 candle holder that I got from Walmart and tied it with a simple lace.

Thanks for reading my post!! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY: Bling Handheld Mirror - 4 Easy Steps

▲ Finished Product ▲

OPI "CHRISTMAS GONE PLAID" FALL AND WINTER NAILS

OPI "Christmas Gone Plaid". Got this Nail polish for $1.00. This is such a beautiful nail color for Fall and Christmas.
***
- Will upload a picture of the Nail polish here soon. Check back. -
***
My nails have come a long way. Check out HOW I STOPPED BITING MY NAILS to see my journey. I definitely did not start out with perfect looking nails like this, it took a lot of sacrifices and nail care to make it look like that. 
***
Follow me on Instagram @beautybykaonhia






ARIANA GRANDE INSPIRED HIGH PONY TAIL AND MAKEUP

LOVE this Ariana Grande inspired look!
***
High Pony Tail, Vegas Nay in "Grande Glamor" False lashes, Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in "Ashton".
***
Follow me on Instagram @beautybykaonhia
***