Skip to main content

COLLECTIVE HAUL: SIGMA, SEPHORA, THE CONTAINER STORE, TJMAXX, ETC


FOR MORE DESCRIPTION
CHECK OUT MY COLLECTIVE HAUL VIDEO:

I love the packaging and the quality of the shopping bag.
Sigma is expensive.


Received this eyeshadow as a free gift with my purchase.




Gorgeous color!!


In LOVE with these face brushes!!
- FRONT SIDE -
I went to hair pop and picked up a wig for my mom as a mother's day gift.
She told me that she wanted a wig but couldn't get it due to some circumstances. 

Shopping Bag.

- BACK SIDE -

- FRONT SIDE -
It's synthetic wig but feels like real hair.
The Sale's Associate lady told me that I can use heating tools
but it has to be less than 200 degrees
and I can cut it to any hairstyle that I want!
I'll leave that to my mom!

- BACK SIDE -

Love this wig on the mannequin and I had to get it for my mom.
Chest length hair with side swept bangs.

Came with a free hair cap.

Got this hobby container to use as my main fishing tackle box.
This is my style. I love white. It gets dirty pretty fast but who care, I love it!

Love the two tiers and compartments!


Got the medicine containers to store hooks and jigs.

Got these small compartments to store other misc. stuff.
I'll probably use one to depot my lipsticks.


I bought this to store my "essential" fishing supplies.
I'm also using this as a fishing tackle box.

Come with a removable clear tray.


This is a great idea to store makeup products too.
It can be transformed to a mini-train case!
I wanted to see how much makeup product I can put in there.


I filled the clear tray with my makeup brushes.
I put the tray on top.

I can still fit more items in there.



When it's closed.


I had to got these.

In love with these hard cover journals!!

These are my summer dresses. LOVE them!!

THOUGHTS:
These were collected between April -May 2014.
Sorry for the very late post.
I procrastinated.
Thanks for viewing.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY: Bling Handheld Mirror - 4 Easy Steps

▲ Finished Product ▲

OPI "CHRISTMAS GONE PLAID" FALL AND WINTER NAILS

OPI "Christmas Gone Plaid". Got this Nail polish for $1.00. This is such a beautiful nail color for Fall and Christmas.
***
- Will upload a picture of the Nail polish here soon. Check back. -
***
My nails have come a long way. Check out HOW I STOPPED BITING MY NAILS to see my journey. I definitely did not start out with perfect looking nails like this, it took a lot of sacrifices and nail care to make it look like that. 
***
Follow me on Instagram @beautybykaonhia






ARIANA GRANDE INSPIRED HIGH PONY TAIL AND MAKEUP

LOVE this Ariana Grande inspired look!
***
High Pony Tail, Vegas Nay in "Grande Glamor" False lashes, Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in "Ashton".
***
Follow me on Instagram @beautybykaonhia
***