Skip to main content

RETRO SWIMWEAR 2014

RETRO SWIMSUITS

In early Spring, I was looking through pinterest and found some amazing swimsuits that I would love to wear for this summer. These retro swimsuits are so cute and stylish. I rather wear this than wearing a typical bikini since it does a great job on covering the stretch marks after having two kids and covering the poochy belly which is why I love it so much!

If you read my personal blog, you would know that I was working on a bathing suit project that I finished at the end of March. I made a high waisted bottom with an adjustable skirt that was inspired by avabelledesigns. So far, I love how it looks on me and I cannot wait to wear it for summer. I didn't feel like making my own top so I went to Target and bought a top to go with the bottom:

TOP: TARGET
BOTTOM: I MADE IT :)

The high waisted bottom is a dark navy blue color and the length of the skirt goes all the way down past my knee. This is my first time making my own swimwear bottom and there were some areas I could've done a better job on but overall, I'm happy with the final look. I love the versatility of this bottom and how stretchy the material is. The Swimsuit looks really flattering on me once I put it on compare to what you see in the above picture. I will post a picture of myself wearing it in the future.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY: Bling Handheld Mirror - 4 Easy Steps

▲ Finished Product ▲

OPI "CHRISTMAS GONE PLAID" FALL AND WINTER NAILS

OPI "Christmas Gone Plaid". Got this Nail polish for $1.00. This is such a beautiful nail color for Fall and Christmas.
***
- Will upload a picture of the Nail polish here soon. Check back. -
***
My nails have come a long way. Check out HOW I STOPPED BITING MY NAILS to see my journey. I definitely did not start out with perfect looking nails like this, it took a lot of sacrifices and nail care to make it look like that. 
***
Follow me on Instagram @beautybykaonhia






ARIANA GRANDE INSPIRED HIGH PONY TAIL AND MAKEUP

LOVE this Ariana Grande inspired look!
***
High Pony Tail, Vegas Nay in "Grande Glamor" False lashes, Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in "Ashton".
***
Follow me on Instagram @beautybykaonhia
***