Skip to main content

LANEIGE AT TARGET: BB CUSHION FIRST IMPRESSION

TAKEN ON MY CELL PHONE
- SATURDAY 24, 2014 9PM -
yeah, my camera quality is not that great. enjoy.
I heard throughout some part of YouTube that Laneige was now released at Target so I had to check online from their website to see if it was available at my local Target too. I first saw this brand advertised on KDramas but it didn't arouse my curiosity until I watched Michelle Phan uses the BB cushion on her makeup tutorials.

I had the chance to look around at my local Target last night and found them on the skin care isle. The packaging of the products looks very simple but once you open up to see the actual package, it looks modern and luxurious in my opinion. I only wanted to try out the BB cushion since the reviews that I've seen so far sounds very promising. They only have three simple shades: Light, medium, & dark so the one that I got was in the color "Medium". At first, I was a little hesitant to get it because of the price but I took the risk since I've been wanting to try it out for awhile now.












This is my first impression. My thoughts and opinions will change overtime so please keep that in mind. Thanks. ^_^

PROS:
►Light weight
►Sheer coverage but can be buildable
►Pleasant Scent
►Quality Packaging
►The Puff absorbs the product AND transfers to the skin very well
►Gives the skin a radient look
►Feels hydrating
►Applies well on oily skin
►SPF 50+
►Claims that it's for all skin types
►Brightens my skin on my face.
►Comes with an extra cushion

CONS:
►Broke me out on certain areas (with and without primer: Sephora)
►Accentuates dry flaky skin. Will need to exfoliate prior to using this product.
►It has fragrance, which will irritate sensitive skin
►Expensive. $$ might be paying for the packaging instead of the product.
►It says that it prevents shine but my face looks shiny.
►Those that do not like the look of dewy skin will hate this product.
►Fingerprints will get all over on the compact.

ADDITIONAL THOUGHTS:
My skin type is oily-combination, sensitive, and I get hormonal acne. Since this product only comes in three simple shades, I think it's suppose to oxidize to match to the color of one's natural skin tone. If you could see the above picture of my BEFORE and AFTER, you will see clearly that they look almost the same. I applied this on my face too and the product felt like I was applying a lightweight liquid form foundation on. It applies matte at first but then quickly transform to a dewy finish look. In the future, I will be doing another review on this just to compare my thoughts.

Thanks for reading my post!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY: Bling Handheld Mirror - 4 Easy Steps

▲ Finished Product ▲

OPI "CHRISTMAS GONE PLAID" FALL AND WINTER NAILS

OPI "Christmas Gone Plaid". Got this Nail polish for $1.00. This is such a beautiful nail color for Fall and Christmas.
***
- Will upload a picture of the Nail polish here soon. Check back. -
***
My nails have come a long way. Check out HOW I STOPPED BITING MY NAILS to see my journey. I definitely did not start out with perfect looking nails like this, it took a lot of sacrifices and nail care to make it look like that. 
***
Follow me on Instagram @beautybykaonhia






ARIANA GRANDE INSPIRED HIGH PONY TAIL AND MAKEUP

LOVE this Ariana Grande inspired look!
***
High Pony Tail, Vegas Nay in "Grande Glamor" False lashes, Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in "Ashton".
***
Follow me on Instagram @beautybykaonhia
***