|SCREENED SHOT FROM MY YOUTUBE VIDEO.|
TO GET THIS LOOK, WATCH HERE: YOUTUBE
|PHOTO WAS NOT ENHANCED, ONLY CROPPED AND ADDED WORDS.|
I love pastel colors for Spring. I decided to come up with this makeup look using matte pastel colors that are wearable not just for Spring only but for Summer as well. I had a great time creating this look and I love the colors I selected. This is not part of the makeup trend this year but that's ok because trend or not, this is still a gorgeous look I think anyone can rock for this season. I like how the eye shadows does not take up the entire space on the eyelids because when I look straight ahead, I hardly see that I have those pastel colors on my lids but when I look down, that's when I could see the colors. This is great for those who has a similar eye shape like I do who just wants a pop of color on their lids without it looking too noticeable. Feel free to change up the look in any way that it suitable for you. Hope you all give this a try and let me know if you do! P.S. Decided to test out my lightings and try something new.
MY FOUNDATION ROUTINE:
☑ Aveeno Positively Moisturizer SPF 15
☑ MAC Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage
☑ Eve Pearl Dual Salmon Concealer & Treatment "Light/Medium"
☑ L'Oreal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder 322 "Sand Beige"
☑ EOS Lip Balm "Mint"
• NYX Eyeshadow Base "White" ESB01
• Coastal Scents 252 Ultimate Eye Shadow Palette (MATTE PASTEL COLORS): Light Pink, Sky Blue, Blue Violet, Violet, Mustard Yellow, Light Taupe, & Taupe
• Revlon Color Stay Pressed Powder "Medium"
• L'Oreal Paris 16HR Infallible Eyeliner "Carbon Black"
• L'Oreal Paris Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eye Liner "Carbon Black"
• Kiss Everez Lashes #01
• Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
• Coastal Scents 10 Blush Palette: Matte Pink Coral
• YSL LIpstick "Rouge Volupte" #13