|WATCH A FULL TUTORIAL OF THIS LOOK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVbbzZ5JkCM|
ABOUT THIS LOOK:
A few ladies on YouTube requested this makeup look. It's a good thing I filmed it because I initially was going to edit and upload it on YouTube anyways but it's nice to hear that those ladies really wanted to see how I did this look. This Spring's Makeup Trend are all about natural, dewy, and bold colors but I decided to change this up a little bit this year with a dramatic eye makeup. I know there are some ladies out there who loves dramatic makeup so I thought this was a perfect look for them! I had a great time creating this look and it was not planned at all. When I picked up the makeup brushes and started working on my entire face, the colors that I randomly selected just worked together somehow. Blending the eyeshadows was a little challenging since I don't really wear dramatic makeup and I had to make sure that the colors will show up perfectly on camera too. Editing the video took a long time because I wanted to make it simple yet still enjoyable to watch that has directions that are easy to follow.
• MAC Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage
• Coastal Scents Hot Pots: Light Taupe HP-066, Timeless Taupe HP-167, Burnished Brunette HP-215
• Physicians Formula Super BB "Light/Medium"
• Eve Pearl Dual Salmon Concealer & Treatment "Light/Medium"
• NYX Eyeshadow Base "White" ESB01
• Coastal Scents 88 Orginal Palette: ALL MATTE COLORS (Yellow Neon Green, Dark Coral, Black, Dark Blue)
• L'Oreal Paris 16HR Infallible Eyeliner "Carbon Black"
• Hard Candy Walk the Line Liquid Eyeliner "LACE" (Silver Glitter)
• Maybelline New York Eyestudio Gel Liner "Blackest Black"
• Salon Perfect (Perfectly Glamorous Multi Pack Eyelashes 4pc) "Demi Wispies"
• Maybelline New York Volum'Express Waterproof Mascara
• TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer Highlight/Shimmer/Eyeshadow
• TheBalm Shadow/Blush "Down Boy"
• Revlon Color Stay Pressed Powder "Medium"
• Chella "Ivory Lace" Highlighter
• Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter "090 Sweet Tart"
Thanks for Reading This Post!