Skip to main content

SEPHORA'S BIRTHDAY GIFT TO ME 2014:

MAKE UP FOR EVER Mascara & Lipstick

▲▲▲
I went to Sephora to pick up my free birthday gift on January24.
My birthday was on the 17th so it was just in time for me to get it before the week was over.
 
 


Front Box

Back Side

Wand
▲▲▲
Huge and Wide wand.
I don't think it's Waterproof since there's not any mention of it on packaging.
 

Left side: Uncurled Lashes, No Mascara On.
Right side: Curled Lashes, 2 Coats of the Mascara On.
LEFT SIDE: Curled Lashes, No Mascara on
RIGHT SIDE: Curled Lashes, with Mascara On
▲▲▲
PRO:
You can see that the Mascara added Length and Volume which opens up the eyes.
I accidently rubbed my eyes and the mascara still stays put.
No flakiness as of yet.
Feels like a Waterproof Mascara.
Wand can be used in two ways.
CON:
?

Makeup Forever Lipstick
"ROUGE"
Artist Natural
#N9

Swatch of the Make Up For Ever Lipsticjk
 ▲▲▲
 
PRO:
LOVE the color.
It suits my skin tone and looks so natural on.
Very moisturizing to the lips.
Wore it for about 4 Hours and my lips still feels moisturized.
I'm planning on buying the full sized version!
CON:
Color will transfer so be prepared to reapply after eating or drinking.
 

Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil Light
Sample Sized
 
▲▲▲
I received a sample packaged of this Josie Maran Argan Oil.
I have not tried this yet.
 
 
FINAL THOUGHTS:
I love this Free Sephora birthday gift because it's from MAKEUP FOREVER!
This is my first time trying out these products and the only thing I think I would probably purchase is the Makeup Forever Lipstick. Let me know if you have tried this and if you love your birthday Sephora gift as I do.
 
Thanks for Viewing!
 


 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY: Bling Handheld Mirror - 4 Easy Steps

▲ Finished Product ▲

OPI "CHRISTMAS GONE PLAID" FALL AND WINTER NAILS

OPI "Christmas Gone Plaid". Got this Nail polish for $1.00. This is such a beautiful nail color for Fall and Christmas.
***
- Will upload a picture of the Nail polish here soon. Check back. -
***
My nails have come a long way. Check out HOW I STOPPED BITING MY NAILS to see my journey. I definitely did not start out with perfect looking nails like this, it took a lot of sacrifices and nail care to make it look like that. 
***
Follow me on Instagram @beautybykaonhia






ARIANA GRANDE INSPIRED HIGH PONY TAIL AND MAKEUP

LOVE this Ariana Grande inspired look!
***
High Pony Tail, Vegas Nay in "Grande Glamor" False lashes, Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in "Ashton".
***
Follow me on Instagram @beautybykaonhia
***