Skip to main content

INTRODUCTION:

Hi Everyone!

My name is Kao Nhia Vang. Some of you may know me from beautybeyondrubies.blogspot.com. I decided to dedicate this blog for the readers who are interested on beauty-related things. I have so many ideas I want to share with you all so sit back and enjoy this awesome journey with me! If you guys have any suggestions on how I could make this blog more enjoyable to read, don't hesitate to leave me your comments down below. Thank you so much for your time and I hope you have a wonderful day!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY: Bling Handheld Mirror - 4 Easy Steps

▲ Finished Product ▲

OPI "CHRISTMAS GONE PLAID" FALL AND WINTER NAILS

OPI "Christmas Gone Plaid". Got this Nail polish for $1.00. This is such a beautiful nail color for Fall and Christmas.
***
- Will upload a picture of the Nail polish here soon. Check back. -
***
My nails have come a long way. Check out HOW I STOPPED BITING MY NAILS to see my journey. I definitely did not start out with perfect looking nails like this, it took a lot of sacrifices and nail care to make it look like that. 
***
Follow me on Instagram @beautybykaonhia






ARIANA GRANDE INSPIRED HIGH PONY TAIL AND MAKEUP

LOVE this Ariana Grande inspired look!
***
High Pony Tail, Vegas Nay in "Grande Glamor" False lashes, Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in "Ashton".
***
Follow me on Instagram @beautybykaonhia
***