Skip to main content

Face Of The Day: Valentine's Day Makeup Look



▼▼▼ WATCH THE COMPLETE TUTORIAL OF THIS LOOK: ▼▼▼




PRODUCTS USED:
(1) MAC Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage
(2) Coastal Scents Eyeshadow for filling in the Eyebrows "Timeless Taupe"
(3) Starlooks "Osidian " K01
(4) L'Oreal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder "Sand Beige " #322
(5) Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
(6) Maybelline Color Tatoo Metal "Inked in the Pink" #55
(7) Victoria's Secret Delux Eye Limited Edition Palette Screen Siren Colors: Pastel Pink, Plum
(8) Maybelline Eyestudio "Blackest Black" Gel Liner (Water Proof)
(9) Benefit They're Real Beyond Mascara
(10) Wet n'Wild Juicy Lip Balm "Strawberry Fraise" #283C
(11) Chella "Ivory Lace" Highlighter
(12) Benefit Hoola Bronzer
(13) The Balm Shadow/Blush "Down Boy"
(14) Eve Pearl Dual Salmon Concealer & Treatment "Light/Medium"
(15) Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Crème "Pink in the Afternoon" #415
(16) Starlooks Lips Pencil "Tickle Me Pink" #K314
(17) Salon Perfect Demi Wispies Black Lashes

THOUGHTS:
This is a beautiful look for Valentine's Day that can be worn at any time of day. I think this is such a wearable and romantic look that draws a lot of attention to the eyes. I have hooded eyes and I like to bring the eyeshadow a little above pass my natural crease line. Since I was going for a softer look, I didn't want to go with the typical winged liner so I just used a waterproof gel liner and smudge out the line using a smudger brush. Instead of using dramatic falsies, I went with the demi wispies since it looks a lot more natural. If you wear eyeglasses like I do, you might want to skip this step because having false lashes on will brush against the lens of your eyeglass, which can be so annoying, so I would recommend adding several coats of mascara to your lashes for volume and length.

Thank you so much for viewing and if you haven't already subscribed to my new YouTube channel, please go do it right now!! I have lots of ideas I want to share with you all so be prepared to get entertained by me! :D



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY: Bling Handheld Mirror - 4 Easy Steps

▲ Finished Product ▲

OPI "CHRISTMAS GONE PLAID" FALL AND WINTER NAILS

OPI "Christmas Gone Plaid". Got this Nail polish for $1.00. This is such a beautiful nail color for Fall and Christmas.
***
- Will upload a picture of the Nail polish here soon. Check back. -
***
My nails have come a long way. Check out HOW I STOPPED BITING MY NAILS to see my journey. I definitely did not start out with perfect looking nails like this, it took a lot of sacrifices and nail care to make it look like that. 
***
Follow me on Instagram @beautybykaonhia






ARIANA GRANDE INSPIRED HIGH PONY TAIL AND MAKEUP

LOVE this Ariana Grande inspired look!
***
High Pony Tail, Vegas Nay in "Grande Glamor" False lashes, Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in "Ashton".
***
Follow me on Instagram @beautybykaonhia
***