Skip to main content

DIY: Bling Handheld Mirror - 4 Easy Steps

▲ Finished Product ▲

 

▲▲▲
4 STEPS ONLY!!!!!
MATERIALS NEEDED:
(1) 1 Handheld Mirror
(2) Bucket/ Packs of Gem and Blings (Color of Your Choice)
(3) Glue - I use super glue but you can use any glue as long as it can stick to the back surface of the mirror pretty well.
(4) Rubbing Alcohol
(5) Paper Towel
(6) Glitters - I use $1 Glittery Nail Polishes since I have them around.
 
 

 ▲▲▲
STEP 1:
Clean the back of the Mirror with Rubbing Alcohol for a clean surface to work on.
 
 
▲▲▲
STEP 2:
Rearrange where you want to put the Gems and Bling to get a rough idea of how it will look like.
 

▲▲▲
STEP 3:
Apply superglue to the back of the mirror and then put the Gem/Bling on top. It will stick.
 

▲▲▲
Once you finished STEP 3, do not worry if you could not cover up the empty spots because that's where you will be putting the glitters on it.
 
 

▲▲▲
STEP 4:
Apply Glitter on the empty spaces and on the sides of the mirror. Let it dry overnight.

 
 IF YOU HAVE REACHED HERE, YOU ARE DONE! YAY!

 
FINAL THOUGHTS:
I have always wanted to do this project for a very long time but I just never got around to it. I love how glamorous it looks and it feels nice to knowing that I made it myself. I purposely got the mirror from the dollar store just so that I could glam it up. I hope this post inspires you to be creative.
 
 
Thanks for Viewing!

 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPI "CHRISTMAS GONE PLAID" FALL AND WINTER NAILS

OPI "Christmas Gone Plaid". Got this Nail polish for $1.00. This is such a beautiful nail color for Fall and Christmas.
***
- Will upload a picture of the Nail polish here soon. Check back. -
***
My nails have come a long way. Check out HOW I STOPPED BITING MY NAILS to see my journey. I definitely did not start out with perfect looking nails like this, it took a lot of sacrifices and nail care to make it look like that. 
***
Follow me on Instagram @beautybykaonhia






ARIANA GRANDE INSPIRED HIGH PONY TAIL AND MAKEUP

LOVE this Ariana Grande inspired look!
***
High Pony Tail, Vegas Nay in "Grande Glamor" False lashes, Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in "Ashton".
***
Follow me on Instagram @beautybykaonhia
***